In addition to the wondrous falls, there is so much to see and do in Niagara that you might find it difficult to decide what else to include in your clients’ itineraries. We’ll try to make your job a little easier by letting you know how you can add an entertaining visit to one of Niagara’s most popular attractions to their tour at an affordable price.
What Travel Professionals Should Know!
- Located five minutes from the FALLS
- Entertaining – Our King Waldorf® Stadium presentation featuring dolphins, beluga whales, and sea lions will amaze your clients.
- Awesome – that’s how your clients will describe seeing a beluga whale and a killer whale up close at Friendship® and Arctic Coves®.
- Animal Displays
- A freshwater aquarium
- Exciting – Marineland® also offers amusement rides including Dragon Mountain® the world’s largest steel roller coaster and Sky Screamer® the world’s highest triple tower ride.
The King Waldorf® Stadium presentation is conveniently located next to the main entrance so there is virtually no walking to do for your clients to enjoy this popular attraction. Tour & Travel Pricing…
- Net Tour Rates are available to groups of 15 paying persons or more – groups must be booked at least 3 working days prior to arrival
- FIT Rates available for tour companies wanting to offer Marineland® to individuals traveling on their own or as an option as part of a group tour to Niagara Falls
To obtain detailed group rate information, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone