As a Splash Pad Associate, you will be part of a talented and dedicated team that provides an exceptional experience to each guest so their day at Marineland full of fun, family, and friends.
You are responsible for providing guests with an exceptional experience while ensuring the safe and proper use of the splash pad and water slides facility. Daily tasks include being enthusiastic and outgoing, interacting with children, following safety procedures, handling guest incidents, and assisting guests with their concerns.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Commitment to learning and growing
- Provide leadership in promoting friendly and positive relationships with all guests, and striving towards excellence in customer service
- Enforce all posted by-laws, policies/procedures of the splash pad
- Manage guest incidents
- Supervise, direct, motivate and encourage staff to build and sustain a positive team environment
- Understand facility emergency and safety procedures including WHMIS and Health & Safety regulations
- Work with enthusiasm and energy, maintaining confidentiality and concentration while working under a variety of weather conditions
- Follow all legislative and Marineland Health and Safety policies
- Work in compliance with the provisions of the Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Other duties as assigned
- Customer service and experience supervising children an asset
- LSS Bronze Family Examiner, CPR, First Aid Instructor/Examiner and NLS Instructor/Examiner an asset
- Fluency in a second language an asset
- Excellent verbal and written skills with the ability to work with a can-do attitude, always
- achieving a positive and safe guest experience
- Knowledge of theme park operations, First Aid, emergency situations and record keeping an asset
- Ability to stand and/or walk throughout the entirety of scheduled shifts, during various weather conditions
- Work independently or part of a team
- Support a 7 day a week operation, including evenings, weekends and holidays
Marineland of Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will accommodate individual needs in keeping with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during the hiring process, please contact us in advance to make us aware of your needs.