Marineland of Canada Inc. is committed to ensuring that every guest has a positive experience. To accomplish this objective, the Polar Splash Associate will be enthusiastic, outgoing and enjoy interacting with children. The Polar Splash Associate will be responsible for ensuring the splash pad area is maintained in a safe and clean manner, assist with gate keeping/crowd control and provide support to the Cove Shop.
Essential Skills and Knowledge
- Customer service and experience supervising children an asset.
- Excellent verbal skills with the ability to work with a can do attitude, ability to keep calm when difficult situations arise, and always achieving a positive guest experience.
- Enforce all posted by-laws, policies/procedures of the splash pad
- Understanding of Health & Safety and WHMIS regulations and knowledge of some the following would be considered an asset, theme park operations, crowd control techniques, first aid and emergency situations
- Fluency in a second language an asset.
- Work with enthusiasm and energy, multitasking, maintaining confidentiality and concentration while working under a variety of pressures and extremes of weather conditions.
- Must be able to stand and walk for the entire shift and have the ability to support a 7-day a week operation.
This position is available for July and August.