Marineland of Canada Inc. is committed to providing a great first impression to our guests. The Photography Team Member is responsible for the taking and selling of photographs and photo packages. The Photography team member will edit the photos to the guests’ satisfaction. As the Photography Team Member, you report directly to the Photography Team Leader.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Taking and selling photographs and photo packages to guests
- Responsible for accepting cash, credit and debit cards and US currency, as needed
- Follow all legislative and Marineland Health and Safety policies
- Work in compliance with the provisions of the Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience in using a range of technical equipment including cameras, lenses, lighting and computer software
- Ability to interact with a wide cross-section of the general public putting them at ease, encouraging them and directing them
- Must be energetic, outgoing and enthusiastic and confident
- Ability to converse in another language is considered an asset
- Ability to stand and/or walk throughout the entirety of scheduled shifts, during various weather conditions
- Work independently or part of a team
- Support a 7 day a week operation, including evenings, weekends and holidays
Marineland of Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will accommodate individual needs in keeping with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during the hiring process, please contact us in advance to make us aware of your needs.