Marineland of Canada Inc. is globally known for its marine mammals and we take pride in our educational stadium performance that showcases the amazing marine mammals as well as our vivacious, fun and friendly Educational Presentation Team Members. Educational Presentation Team Members provide guests and visitors from around the world with a world-class educational experience that will last them a lifetime and this impression can only be achieved by hiring the best candidates.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Engage and interact with the general public
- Follow all legislative and Marineland Health and Safety policies
- Work in compliance with the provisions of the Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous experience with public speaking, drama, or performing in front of an audience is recommended
- Must be energetic, outgoing, enthusiastic and confident
- Strong swimming abilities, freestyle, and underwater. Scuba certification is an asset but not required
- Must be a team player
- Able to take direction and follow instructions
- Excellent communication skills and active listening skills
- Able to work around animals.
- Ability to stand and/or walk throughout the entirety of scheduled shifts, during various weather conditions
- Work independently or part of a team
- Support a 7 day a week operation, including evenings, weekends and holidays
NOTE: This position does not involve training the marine mammals
Marineland of Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will accommodate individual needs in keeping with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during the hiring process, please contact us in advance to make us aware of your needs.