Marineland of Canada Inc. is committed to ensuring that every guest has a positive experience. To accomplish this all team members will greet every guest with a positive and genuine greeting and smile. The Line cook will have a working knowledge of kitchen equipment such as but not limited to gas grills, fryers, steamers, pizza ovens and rotisserie ovens. You will follow all guidelines ensuring that the guests’ needs are met and surpassed. You will follow all policies and are dedicated to exceeding quality standards and providing products and services of the highest caliber. Through understanding of sanitation related issues. Take all precautions and preventative measures necessary to ensure a clean and safe food preparation environment
- Experience in operating of kitchen equipment in the fast food industry.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety, all regulations concerning the preparation and serving of food.
- A Safe Food Handling Certificate
- Receive, store, prepare, hold and serve food in compliance with the Ontario Health regulations and department specifications.
- Follow proper cleaning and sanitation practices for food and non-food contact surfaces and equipment.
- Understands the importance of teamwork and treats all team members with respect.
- Ability to interact with a wide cross section of the general public with enthusiasm and energy, while working under a variety of pressure and extremes of temperature.
- Support a 7 day a week operation while standing and/or walking throughout the entirety of scheduled shifts.