Marineland of Canada Inc. is committed to ensuring that every guest has a positive experience. To accomplish this all team members will greet every guest with a positive and genuine greeting and smile. As a crew member you will be polite, energetic and have exceptional customer service skills. Throughout your shift you will be asked to assemble, prepare orders with efficiency and accuracy. At times when working in the concession stands you may be alone therefore inputting the guests order into the till, preparing and serving their requested items. To accomplish this you will have strong time management skills and the ability to multi-task.
Essential Skills and Knowledge:
- An interest in working with food.
- Enjoys new challenges in a fast-paced environment.
- Ensure all menu items and food supplies are available.
- Practice proper personal hygiene on a daily basis.
- Follows safe food handling practices and procedures. Following proper cleaning and sanitation practices for food and non-food contact surfaces and equipment.
- Operate equipment according to manufacturer’s specifications and department safety policies.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to understand when to take appropriate action in guest service situations.
- Ability to interact with a wide cross section of the general public with enthusiasm and energy, while working under a variety of pressure and extremes of temperature.
Support a 7 day a week operation while standing and/or walking throughout the entirety of scheduled shifts