Our Mission is to ensure that every guest has a W.H.A.L.E. of a day!
(World-class Hospitality Achieving Lasting Experiences)
Who Should Apply:
Marineland is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse workforce. Marineland of Canada Inc. receives more than 2,000 applications electronically for seasonal employment each year. Our screening process is designed to identify candidates whose experiences and character traits best match with Marineland’s expectations.
We are serious about the role that our employees play in providing exceptional customer service. It is the responsibility of all Team Members to ensure that each guest is treated with respect, dignity, and care. We expect our employees to:
- Work safely, follow all policies and procedures
- Arrive for scheduled shifts on time
- Adhere to appearance standards
- Take pride in your job
- Keep the park clean
- Be a team player
In order to promote a family entertainment and vacation atmosphere at Marineland, the park maintains a set of grooming policies:
- no unusual or extreme hair colours are permitted (i.e. green, blue, pink)
- Employees with facial hair must keep it well kept and trimmed
- hair length that exceeds the shirt collar or neatly tied back
- earrings are restricted to two per ear and no more than 1/2 inch in size
- visible face or body tattoos are not permitted-must be covered when wearing your uniform
- sunglasses should be worn in outdoor areas-mirrored sunglasses are not permitted
- Competitive wages
- Flexible work schedule
- Free parking
- Subsidized uniform purchase
- Free park entry on your day off
- Discount on food purchases (in uniform only)
- Discount at the retail store
- Employee recognition (WHALE DONE)
- Staff Events
- Complimentary tickets for family members
- Applicants must be 15 years old by July 1st of the current year
- A valid Social Insurance Number (SIN) must be provided at the time of hiring
- All employees must be able to work up to and including Labour Day weekend.
- All employees must complete Ontario Occupation Health and Safety Awareness Training prior to the first day of work (link available on “Employment” home page
- Housing accommodations are not provided
- Candidates from outside Canada must be legally eligible to work in Canada at the time of application. Marineland does not provide work permits or arrange a work visa.
- Limited hours are available in each department prior to and after peak season
The Interview Process:
Marineland of Canada Inc.’s interview process may include the automated generation of a pre-screen interview date & time when you have electronically submitted your application online. This is not necessarily the case for all positions! All Pre-screen interviews take place at Marineland’s Administration Office located at 7885 Stanley Avenue South, Niagara Falls ON.
At the time of the pre-screen interview, depending on availability (and if you qualify), you may be referred to the final departmental interview, the candidate will find out the day of departmental interviews if they are successful or not. In the case of more specialized roles, the department may interview all qualified candidates prior to making final selections.